Intro

Greetings Dear Reader :)

Thank you for being here and taking interest in my page and in what I have to say. I hope you will find my topics as interesting as I do.

Who I am? I wrote about it in the "about me" section. Of course, there is more to me than is written there but my page is not about me. However, if it is important for you to learn more about who I am, your questions are welcome. Though I will not answer just any kind of questions. I believe in honesty but I also believe in discretion.

I must make this clear: what I write here is my view of things. I do not want to push it onto anyone else. If I talk about it, that is to make myself understood, not to convince anyone to adhere to my beliefs. We are all free to think and feel and express ourselves. Also, please do not ask me to "make you believe", as I think that is something that must come from inside you, not from someone else. You are welcome to believe in what I believe in if you wish to do so. I will not try to change you unless you ask me for help to change yourself.

Although I might make reference to religious matters, my page is not about religion but about spirituality. I might mention the word "God" - it is just a name. I might very well use another name, but to avoid confusion I chose this one.
I will use words like "Namaste" or "chakra" or "mandala" because they best describe what I mean. I will do my best to 'translate' them.

I don't pretend I know everything or have access to any information. Some are closed to me, others are closed to the person asking me to access them. In this case I won't be able to give an answer but only my opinion. I generally don't talk about things that I don't know, for understandable reasons. (If those reasons aren't as understandable as they seem to me, feel free to ask me about them)

When I am asked for advice I answer what I would do in the given situation, judging by the information I have and by MY past experience. I realize that we are all different and make different choices and I do not take responsability for other's actions. What I give is options. Ido not take decisions for you, I can only be by your side and help you decide for yourself which path is right for you.

Although I know who I am, I am still a limited human being, still learning and improving herself and her ways as time flows. I learn from the people I teach just as much as they learn from me.

The only filter for my clients is myself. I will waste neither your time and money, nor mine. If it isn't possible for me to work with a certain person, I will make that clear as soon as I know it and ask the same from my clients (as in the situation where we have a scheduled meeting and you cannot attend: please let me know at least 3 hours ahead of time) But it is very rarely that it happends that I meet a person whom I cannot work with. I will not know before we talk, so have faith in yourself and me and ask me!

How you can contact me? Either e-mail or Yahoo! Messenger. The first contact will be free of charge and it is when we decide everything about our future collaboration - purpose, fees, times and number of meetings, as well as anything else necessary.
When you contact me, please let me know your name (what you wish me to call you) and mention this site and if we have been talking before.
I do not disclose any information about my clients. Though I may refer to cases in an anonymous way when giving examples to better explain my ideas.

You may also comment my posts and even ask questions in them. SPAM will not be tollerated.

For now, welcome to my page and please accept my Light and Love :)

Namaste!

No comments: